Whatsapp Video Conferencing
Now you can do video conferencing using Whatsapp. But unfortunately, Whatsapp Video Conferencing is limited to 4 peoples. Let’s find out how to use it.
Today almost everyone uses Whatsapp as an application for a chat. After the success of the video call feature, now Whatsapp also allows you to do a video conference with 3 of your friends.
How to make a Whatsapp Video Conferencing
- Update your WhatsApp to the latest version to get all the latest features. Go to Google Play Store or Apple App Store to get the update.
- Open your WhatsApp, and select just like you always did when you want to chat someone.
- Make a usual video call by tapping the camera video icon.
- When your friend receives your video call, you can add other people to join the video conference. Tap the add user icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select a second recipient to add to the call, then the third.
When there are two or three people in one chat, the recipient of the next video call can see the profile photo and number or name of all participants who have joined. So when someone makes you uncomfortable in the video conference, you can decide not to raise it.
So that is how to make a group video call using Whatsapp. Whatsapp Video Conferencing is a new way for people to connect privately with close friends, groups, and businesses.