WhatsApp video conference on PC
Although WhatsApp web does not yet provide video call features, there is a way to join a Whatsapp video conference on PC. The following is a trick for video conferencing using WhatsApp on Windows 10 PC or laptop.
WhatsApp does provide a desktop application that can be accessed via the WhatsApp web. But Whatapp web does not yet provide a feature for video calls. Video conferencing is not possible through the WhatsApp web because there is no feature for making video calls. Here we present a trick to join or make a video conference via WhatsApp on your computer or laptop.
How to make or join a Whatsapp video conference on PC
You will need an Android emulator for Windows 10 PC. We recommend using Bluestacks. Bluestacks is the most popular and trusted Android emulator. Bluestacks allows you to run Whatsapp the way you run it on your Android phone so you can access the video call and video conference features.
- Download Bluestacks for free from their website.
- Execute the installation file and click on the “Install Now” button. You can customize the installation process if you want to before check on the terms and conditions.
- The installation process will take a few moments. When finished, launch the BlueStacks desktop application from your desktop. To continue, you will need your Google Account that is connected to your Android device to log in.
- After login using your Google Account, launch the Google Play Store from Blustacks and install WhatsApp.
- Use the same phone number that you use on your Android device to connect to your WhatsApp account.
- All saved contacts will be automatically retrieved to Blustacks’s WhatsApp. You can even add new contacts. You can access all the features in the mobile app here.
- Look for the contacts you want to invite to video conference or video call. Grant the application to access your desktop’s camera and microphone to start the video chat.
So that’s how to do video conferencing using WhatsApp on a PC or laptop. Video Conferencing using WhatsApp is not the best choice. WhatsApp has many restrictions. There are many alternatives for conducting video conferencing using computers. You can try Fuze or Zoom Meeting for a better video conferencing experience.